We had a little trouble with the website this last December. Since it had gotten stale anyway, we've jettisoned the whole thing. Don't worry, I'm going to try to bring back the most relevant pages. There was literally hundreds of photos online (about 2500) that were not linked into the site, and they are all fresh, relevant tech pictures. Hopefully you might find them helpful in your own car project. Some new things I hope to bring up these next few weeks should include:
- T56 transmission retrofit notes for 2-piece rear main seal engines
- Making Hooker long tube headers work with the T56 transmission
- Installing an S&W rollbar
- Retrofitting electronic fuel injection into a previously carburated vehicle
- How to install the super-trick UBE decoupled torque arm into your third-gen
- Much More, including this new gallery!